Saturday, March 12, 2011

I was on H-I-A-T-U-S

This blog is not abandoned. I was on hiatus. Or, in other words:

( )I was too lazy to write.
( )I was too busy to write.
( )I was watching Lady Belle and Count Cannonball grow up.
( )I was in Cooking Mama mode (no, not the DS game), whipping up delectable, delicious, delightful gastronomical fares for my crew.
( )I was learning how to get into the Cooking Mama mode.
( )I was expanding my braincell-starved brain by diving into the well of imagined characters, settings, and scenarios; in other (plainer) words, I was reading books.
( )I was trying not to ignore the pile of dirty laundry crying "Wash Me!", or the pile of dirty dishes saying, "Scrub Me!", or...well, you get the idea.
( )I was living life and not missing one second of it.
( )All of the above.

No comments: