Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wreck This!

Ah who thought I could get addicted to one particular blog?

I have to confess, I spent hours--hours, mind you, I mean my butt was glued to my seat, my nose up the screen, ignoring the ominous cracking sounds of plastic against wood and the predictable wail that signalled someone's toy was broken, the ensuing ruckus behind me with one high-pitched voice crying, "Mine! No, mine!"...

[eyes glazed over, grin widening at the fresh new wreckreations appearing on the screen]

Oh, you still here?

Sorry. Like I said, it's become an addiction. I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, and I don't drink (alcoholic beverages, that is), but this--chain me up 'cause I'm guilty as charged.

Two words: CAKE WRECKS.

See for yourself. But I'm warning you, you're gonna get suck in its vortex and then we will have to start an intervention, eh?

No comments: